ActivitiesIn the multifaceted offer of the Mozarteum University Salzburg, sustainability aspects increasingly find harmony & discourse in diverse activities (selection):
- Study supplement ARTS I GENDER I RESEARCH
- Safe(r) Spaces Action Day on 8/3/2022.
- INDI Day - Day for Inclusion and Diversity on 6.04.2022, An event of the Working Group Inclusion and Diversity in cooperation with PLUS and PH Salzburg
- SOMA Conference December 2021 "Shaping the Future".
- In the cooperation focus on science and art (Wissenschaft und Kunst), the course "Music and Sustainability" was offered in winter semester 20/21. In winter semester 21/22, various aspects of sustainability were presented to a broad public and discussed in the framework topic "The Arts and their Public Impact: Dynamics of Change".
- Arts of Change - Change the World with Arts: Collaborative project with other art universities. At the Fine Arts Education at the Innsbruck site, the project "Space for Sustainability" was implemented in October 2020. Online lectures on sustainability and art were held and works by students were presented.
- Course "African Theatre Webinar Series - Towards Sustainable Communities" as FWF for "Applied Theatre" and "Acting/Directing".
- The focus "Thaw - A Climate Conference" planned for November 2020 at the Dep. of Acting/Directing - Thomas Bernhard Institute had to be postponed due to COVID19.
- In December 2019, the event "Art & Ecology / Sustainability" held by Iphigenia Taxopoulou (Mitos21) took place at the Thomas Bernhard Institute.