Site Notice19 September 2019
Site notice according to §§ 24, 25 of the Media Law and according to § 5 of the E-Commerce Law
Media proprietor and publisher
Universität Mozarteum Salzburg
VAT. No.: ATU37674904
Tel.: +43 (0) 662 6198-0
Fax: +43 (0) 662 6198 3033
Content Producer: Universität Mozarteum Salzburg
Place of Production and Publication: Salzburg
Content and Editorial Responsibility
The Universität Mozarteum Salzburg is the media proprietor and editor of the websites of the first and second level. Sub-sites (websites of the separate specialist departments, institutes and other university institutions) lie within the contextual and editorial responsibility of the relevant specialist department, the relevant institute and the relevant institution of the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg. If you have general questions about the websites of the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg or technical problems, please contact email@example.com; 0043 (0) 662 6198 3730 / 3731
Governing bodies with power of representation:
The Chancellor’s office of the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg
Prof. Elisabeth Gutjahr, Rector
Mag. Anastasia Weinberger, Deputy Chancellor for Resources
Dr.iur. Mario Kostal, Deputy Chancellor for Academic Affairs
O.Univ.-Prof. Mag. Hannfried Lucke, Deputy Chancellor for Art
Department of Press and Public Relations
Photographs (unless otherwise stated):
Web design & Conception
NIKT Online Communication
Web Programming, Administrator:
Interface Control to Moz-Online, Webserver, Administrator:
All the texts on the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg’s website have been carefully selected and checked. Nevertheless, no guarantee is given for the accuracy, completeness and topicality of the information. Liability in this respect on the part of the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg is therefore excluded.
The links to other websites have been carefully selected. As the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg has no influence on their content, the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg assumes no responsibility for this. Only the relevant provider is responsible for the content of the linked websites.
No guarantee is assumed for the availability or the operation of the website of the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg and its content, or of the topicality of legal texts. The official and binding version of laws and regulations is available in the relevant published pamphlets (Federal Law Gazette of the Republic of Austria or the official journal of the Wiener Zeitung.
As far as legally possible the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg assumes no liability for direct, indirect or any other kind of damage, irrespective of its cause accruing from the use or non-availability of the data and information on the website of the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg.
The copyright for published content and objects produced by the publisher himself remains solely with the publisher of the website. Reproduction, processing, storage or use of such graphics, sound and video documents as well as texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the explicit consent of the author. Copying and downloading for private, academic and non-commercial usage is not affected by this on condition that the content remains unchanged and the source is stated (source: Universität Mozarteum Salzburg).
The use of the logo of the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg, which is protected by the trademark and copyright law, is not permitted without previous written permission from the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg.
Statement on the fundamental orientation of the website according to § 25, paragraph 4 of the Media Law
The website of the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg serves to inform the public about the duties and range of activities of the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg and is also an information platform in all matters related to the activities of the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg.
According to § 4 of the University Law the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg is a legal entity under public law.
Supervisory Authority of the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg
The Federal Ministry for Education, Science and Research
The corporate purpose of the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg according to § 25 of the Media Law results from the duties of the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg.
According to § 3 of the University Law the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg fulfils the following duties in the context of its range of activities:
- Development of sciences (research and teaching), development and interpretation of art as well as teaching art;
- Education through science and through the development and interpretation of the arts;
- Scientific, artistic, artistic-pedagogical and artistic-scientific preparation for a profession. Qualification for professional activities which require the application of scientific knowledge and methods, as well as the training of artistic and scientific skills to the highest degree;
- Encouragement and promotion of young persons in academic and artistic subjects;
- Further training, especially of university graduates and teachers;
- Coordination of academic research (development and interpretation of the arts) and teaching within the university;
- Support of national and international cooperation in academic research and teaching as well as in art;
- Support of the use and implementation of results of research in practice and support of the social inclusion of results of development and interpretation of the arts;
- Equality of women and men, and encouragement of women;
- Fostering of contacts with graduates.
- Providing information to the public about the fulfilment of the duties of the universities.