Current opening hours and Covid security measures:
From 31 May 2021:
- Opening hours: Monday - Thursday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Friday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Access to library with FFP2 mask.
For reading room access one of the following proofs is required:
- Negative Covid test (maximum 48h old)
- Vaccination certificate (valid 22 days after first vaccination)
- Segregation certificate (valid for 6 months)
- Antibody test (valid for 3 months)
- Test certificate issued in schools
- Access via the Aicher-Passage.
- Scan jobs are accepted on request within the limits of copyright regulations
- Contact for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0662/6198-4000
- Pick-up and return of reserved media: Monday - Thursday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Friday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Reading room stays closed!
- Reservations of media via email to: email@example.com.
- Contact for questions regarding the Orff Library: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0662/6198-4100