Top Image

Schwarzstrasse

The Mozart House, commonly known as the Mozarteum, was built from 1910 to 1914 by the art nouveau architect from Munich Richard Berndl (1875-1955). The building complex at Schwarzstrasse 26/28 nowadays houses the administrative rooms of the International Mozarteum Foundation, the Bibliotheca Mozartiana, two concert halls – the Great Hall and the Wiener Saal – as well as teaching and practice rooms for the departments of singing and music-theatre at the Mozarteum University.

CONTACT:

  • University Mozarteum

  • Schwarzstrasse 26
    5020 Salzburg