STUDENT COUNSELLING SERVICEThe Student Counselling Service is an institution of the Ministry for Education, Science and Culture. It informs and advises students in their choices of study and serves students who may be suffering difficulties during the course of their studies. The advice, diagnosis, and psychological consultation services are confidential and free of charge.
The counsellors are psychologists and psychotherapists. They offer support during the process of choosing or changing a course of study; they advise students who are considering the termination of their studies; counsel students on efficient study techniques; and help with any difficulties students may be experiencing with degree courses and/or personal problems.
The advice centre may be of help to any of the following:
- those uncertain about which programme of study to follow
- those encountering difficulties at the beginning of their studies
- anyone considering a change in programme, or ending their studies
- anyone wishing to improve their study skills
- anyone suffering from examination and/or communication problems
- anyone needing psychological or practical advice at the end of their studies
- anyone with social or psychological problems, including problems with a partner, family conflict, problems with authority/hierarchical structures
- anyone with personal difficulties, for example lack of confidence, fear, mood swings, crises, psychological disturbance
- anyone wishing to improve their social skills
LARCHER Reinhard Dr., HR
MEUSBURGER Gertraud Dr.
RECHBERGER Christian Dr.
KOPP-OBERNDORFER Elfie Dr.
RENDL Bibiane Mag. Dr.
MEUSBURGER Christian Dr.
VOGL Helga Dr.
A - 5020 Salzburg
Tel: +43 (0) 662 8044 6500
Fax: +43 (0) 662 8044 6502
Appointments can be made by telephone or in person, between 9am and 12 noon (except on Wednesdays). Tel. 8044 - 6500.